Missouri has been as hot as a whore in church lately. But today, ahh today! 75 degrees of breezy, summer goodness. As soon as I got home I threw open the doors (and then immediately threw up the baby gates so the dogs wouldn't run out in the street and get squished). Isn't it awesome how nice weather is made so much better when you have a few nasty weeks of boil-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk heat? Normally, this day would be nothing special. But because the last few weeks have been Satan's playground today I'm walking on sunshine. Happy Friday!
A few of my favorite links this week from around the web:
- My dogs need to start wearing more clothes.
- What if every olympic sport was photographed like beach volleyball?
- I have some old belts. I'm making this shelf.
- Holy Geez! This blueberry lavender mojito looks like a party in your mouth.
- Ummm, this happens to me ALL the time! I'm terrible with names.
- GIMME this sweater. I'm pretty sure I can quote the little mermaid word for word.