My Favorite Etsy Vintage Shops
Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite online, vintage Etsy shops. If you haven't heard of Etsy it's a fabulous online platform for boutique and handmade shop owners to sell their wares. It's really awesome. I love to buy, collect and wear vintage. So when I'm looking for a shop I want the items to be genuine, affordable and wearable. In the past few years I've come across a few shops that include all of those qualities.
1. Allen Company: They are constantly updating and have a great mix of clothing, accessories and even swimwear.
2. Dear Golden: I have been following Dear Golden's blog for years. She has fabulous taste and an incredible stock. Really quality stuff. Every once in a while she sells an incredible flapper dress from the 20s or a beautiful 50s wedding gown. I don't know wear she finds this stuff.
3. Mae Jean Vintage: I have a special place in my heart for antique and vintage jewelry. My grandma's collection was incredible and my engagement ring is from 1904. Mae Jean Vintage specializes in great, vintage jewelry.
4. Vonlenska Vintage: Vonlenska Vintage is another shop I've been following for a while. She has a great mix of clothes but really shines with things from the 90s. Her clothes are so wearable.
5. Found It Great: Not only does this shop have great vintage, the photography is AMAZING. Every item's photo is a piece of art. I wish she sold prints that I could hang in my house. So so cool. Check it out.
6. Daily Wild Vintage: Oh, hey, that's me! Of course I had to do a little shameless promotion. But my shop is definitely one of my favorites. :)
What are some of your favorite places to find vintage online? I LOVE discovering new shops.