When a snow storm gets predicted for St. Louis everyone in town is enveloped in a wild, terrified panic. 24 hour businesses close and schools get cancelled before a single, beautiful snowflake falls. It's all very dramatic and exciting.
I'm obsessed with the winter, snow, cold, all of it. I would be happy if winter lasted three seasons and for a few months out of the year we got Autumn. So if you don't have snow this week or you are unlucky enough to live on a gorgeous beach that doesn't ever get snow or something just know that in St. Louis: SUVs are barreling down side streets in search of eggs plowing over everything in their path, Art Hill is full of big whiskey fueled sledding kidults, every single weather man in the Midwest is drunk with power, Bradley is outside using his new backpack leaf blower to pile snow into unsuspecting neighbors driveways and I'm happier than a bird with a french fry.
Some of my favorite links for you to check out on the couch today:
- One of my favorite fashion and life photographers of the moment.
- I'll move in next week.
- I've got exciting news about a new collaboration soon. Check out The Puliter's: Reset.
- You've probably already seen SNL's spoof of this obnoxious show.
- Dream job?
- Anyone want to build me this table?
- This made me smile.
- We need one of these with our new address.
- Haha, I think this a lot.
- Photo above via here. I'll most likely be getting a new tattoo for my birthday. Eeep.