lately: around the house
Things have been looking pretty Spring-like around our home lately. Everything has gotten a little cheerier, a littler brighter. During an evening last week Bradley stated, "I think I'll paint the dining room blue," out of nowhere. So now we have a blue dining room. We've never lived in this house in the Spring before so it has been exciting to see what is popping up in the yard. After the long winter we had here in St. Louis it has been so nice to be able to throw open the windows in the morning and sleep with the breeze blowing in during the night. Cheers!
From the top:
1. The Pantone color of the year, radiant orchid. I don't know how Bradley keeps these things alive.
2. Little, green friends from the yard, brought inside to keep us company.
3. A gift from my man. My new favorite chair that I tweeted about wanting so long ago. He found it.
4. Flowers from good friends and my sister's new book. Yes, she wrote a book! Did I mention she's amazing?
5. New shoes just in time for Saint Louis Fashion Week! So excited. Will I see you there?